Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Soda Can Caps For Money Soda On Laptop- Won't Boot Now!!! HELP PLEASE?

Soda on laptop- won't boot now!!! HELP PLEASE? - soda can caps for money

a small amount of ash fell on my mouse pad and the left side of the keyboard. It was a very small amount, but ... my first Caps Lock is great and my keys do not work ... only a few works. Thus, without knowledge of another method, cleaned what I could, but ... The screen went blue, and later from a few seconds. I took the charger and battery, and tried again, but if I do not always done, and the lighting of the screen. I read that you should have the battery and charger, and the night itself .... but it is almost 14 hours ago rotate faster since the accident and can create everything in a second, then closed. What is my child, please understand my life at home consists of its own. My life revolves around this thing, if you want, you must help me. But in his answer, please note that only fourteen years old and I can not have a job or some other source of income, and money is scarce. very strong here. PLEASE HELP ME !!!!! thank you:]

5 comments:

JIT said...

Remove the laptop if you have the know-how and manually cleaned with a microfiber cloth and compressed air. . . if they do it. . . who that someone is clean and who should do it. . .

rob K said...

try the keyboard of the laptop, which has never left to dry screw and let it dry for a few days, then on again.

ஐ♥ηigєяi... said...

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?Re ...

davidm22... said...

still under warranty? If so, you may be sent to the manufacturer for repair. contact the manufacturer for help!

JL said...

The battery is probably from power?

To the power of the CA-test, when everything is dry.

Post a Comment