Friday, January 15, 2010

Groin Injury Symptoms Swollen Lymph Nodes. No Other Symptoms?

Swollen lymph nodes. No other symptoms? - groin injury symptoms

In the last 12 hours the lymph nodes in the neck become swollen and painful. I have no other symptoms. I had mononucleosis three years ago, not that. The lymph nodes in the groin and armpits are swollen, I can not say. Both sides of the neck are swollen, but it's even worse than the other.

This may have hurt? I have tried to stop a fight two nights and one of the parties have begun to place taken. I have 8 or 10 shots a knot in my head, swollen cheek, chin, swelling, etc. My neck was not injured during the fight, but.
I also saw a doctor and recently had blood tests which suggest it may be increased by hypothyroidism (TSH), normal T3 and T4. You are not conclusive. Could my lymph nodes swollen?

What must I do to ease the pain? Should I painkiller? What? Should I ice or a heating pad?

What, if any do, symptoms must be concerned if I am to produce?

1 comment:

pghealth... said...

Dear friend,

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I'm in the healthcare industry for over 5 years, it is natural for organic products in the world. It appears that you hypothyroidism. Secondly, it seems, many poisons in the liquid LYMP which accumulated in a natural way, if it has nodes.
As you have eczema, it is again, are the problem of removing toxins from the blood into context. "The outbreak as a disease of the skin.
I like to check you have had digestive problems, or before, and was also the dynamics of the toxin in the intestine leading to the blood.

It is better to have a high fiber, omega-3 food and in a good relationship with the thyroid and balance, and the cleansing of the digestive system and the balance of the thyroid () is a hormone.
To clean the lymph, suggested that the Japanese Detox pad simply add the march and sleep .. You can use the results the next day .. This is shown and tested in hospitals in Japan. I have many testimonies of joint pain, asthma, and many disorders.

Write tome via e-mail and we'll send you the prospectus supplement the study.

Regards,
Palaniappan, Chennai
India.

Post a Comment