Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Have A Bump Beween My Legs HELP!!! I Have These Three Bumps On My Face Right In Beween Eyebrows And They Won't Go Away?

HELP!!! I have these three bumps on my face right in beween eyebrows and they won't go away? - i have a bump beween my legs

I have 3 shots and it does not go away ... They appear and look like pimples, but no pop, and my business not only ... I have tried everything .. . Haveacne and I had this long-grain rice it'smaking am sad and ugly, sorry ... but it is terrible, and it makes me crazy ... LOL I need help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds strange, but I have some Tinactin (You know ... those things), athletes foot and put it on your recordings, until they cleared

I hope it works .......... Good luck

Anonymous said...

Do not worry it happen moles or warts, warts, because in the region and the moles are usually something you are born. 3 grains could be incredibly tough. try a face mask (proactive, perhaps).

Post a Comment