Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Uterus Feels Enlarged Pregnancy When Can You Start To Feel Your Uterus?

When can you start to feel your uterus? - uterus feels enlarged pregnancy

I have a book of pregnancy (this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Pregnancy-W ... and says:

Weeks, "Somewhere 11 to 14, depending on weight and size of the pond will feel your doctor is able to directly enlarged uterus through the abdomen above the pubic bone. Of course, if you expecting twins or triplets, stands the large uterus on the iliac crest to an earlier date. In fact, before the day of ultrasound, it was one of the first signs of multiple pregnancy.

I am a little worried after 9-10 weeks, I could feel my uterus above my pubic bone. (I know, I'm no doctor, but the round disk that was not there before!)? What happens if someone knows what the title says, is correct? Is it normal to feel it sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment