Saturday, February 13, 2010

Girls Wearing Nike High Tops How Much Are Nike High Tops For Girls?

How much are nike high tops for girls? - girls wearing nike high tops

because I really want to Nike high top, because they are cool and everyone uses them and has a lot of them, but now that I think I think I need some Nike high tops because everyone uses Jordan and ecko led the world who want But anyway the Nikes oooweell, because I never been before ...... My friends have a lot of them also want to know why all can use to calm dosent! i just means they have to stop complaning Nike and peace! !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it directly (by Nike Store between 50 and more depending on the type normal, custom, purchased, etc..) When you walk into the store as a champion, Sheik, etc. You can travel cheaply to be found for much, especially when the young part!

Anonymous said...

Ive seen somewhere 70-120

Anonymous said...

$ Like120

Post a Comment