Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pour Spouts For Olive Oil How Do You Pour From One Gallon Of Olive Oil? I Have One Gallon Of Paesini With A Hole Where The Spout Was.?

How do you pour from one gallon of olive oil? I have one gallon of Paesini with a hole where the spout was.? - pour spouts for olive oil

I was hoping that one of my pourer / stopper of work but are too small. How do people usually go for them? It is so difficult to use the spillway of origin and would be a good choice to be found. "Normally, they would prefer the size of gallon?" I wish I was Italian! How can I Mariella Genco or olive oil?

4 comments:

Erin K said...

I keep a small bottle in his hand that I use. I poured a bottle into the great little when it is low.

bm_harde... said...

Put your thumb in part through the opening. You can Mart, a bottle of tomato sauce on a picnic in a market or a whale, and then fill the large bottle, as needed. Hope this helps.

Katie said...

You might try using a funnel ...

float12o... said...

haha funnel much?

Post a Comment